The Buckeye Elementary School District has partnered with OpenGov and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully-automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system. Below are the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each. Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting "subscribe" to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the "follow" button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the Buckeye Elementary School District.
To get started, subscribe to the e-Procurement portal below. You’ll receive an email to activate your account. For more information about how to register, please see the help file below.
There is no cost for vendors to register with OpenGov.
Fax: (623) 386-6063
Buckeye Elementary School District
25555 W. Durango Street
Buckeye, AZ 85326