Your school’s health office staff strive to help keep students healthy and in school. School health office staff is available to help with your child’s medical needs. Please notify the health office if your child has a health problem. School staff makes every effort to comply with physicians’ recommendations.
The Health Office provides the following:
- Annual vision and hearing screenings for all students.
- First aid to injured and/or sick students.
- Administer medication.
- Administer necessary medical procedures as coordinated with parents and healthcare providers to maintain student health and participation in school curriculum and activities.
- Communicate with parents regarding health issues of their children.
- Training and support to teachers, staff and students regarding health related issues.
MCDPH West Valley Immunization Clinic (walk-in's welcome and free shots)